Desire Design Mad Mod 108W Starter Kit delivers an ergonomic rectangular body with versatile battery options and full temperature control suites to pair with the M Sub-Ohm Tank which is also created by us. Mad Mod Kit user manual is available to download here.
Mad Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 146.5mm x 37mm x 25mm (Includes Tank)
- Single High-Amp 21700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Battery Sleeve Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-108W
- Resistance Range: 0.08-3.0ohm
- Output Voltage Range: 0-8V
- Versatile Temperature Control Suite
- TCR Mode
- Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Power Multiple Graph (PMG) Mode
- 0.96" OLED Screen
- Hinged Bottom Battery Door
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Over-Charging Protection
- Over-Vaping Protection
- Lom Auto Lock Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port
- 510 Connection Thread
- Available in Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Silver
M Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 3mL E-Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- 0.2ohm Coil Head
- Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- Top Push-to-Slide Fill System
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 24 Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Silver, Tiffany Blue, Silver, Red, Purple
What's in the box?
- 1x Mad Mod
- 1x M-Tank
- 1x 0.2ohm Regular Coil
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x 18650 battery adapter
- 1x Glass Tube
- 1x Accessory Pack
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We currently ship to all countries globally. If there is an exception, we'll inform you in advance.
Where is your order shipped from?
Mostly we ship from our U.S. office, so for U.S. domestic orders, it could take 1-2 days to deliver except for some holiday promotions.
How to update the product's software/firmware?
Currently, we only support to update software/firmware for the Rage, if you want, please check this page to make it.
What's your warranty time for products?
We support 6 months of warranty time for all products on this website.
If quality issues found, how should I do?
Once the quality issue happened, the most efficient way is sending us an HD video or image of the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Understanding the issue is essential for us, so clearly putting the issue will help us expedite the process. Normally we will give you a satisfying solution in a week.